While the gym is mainly used as our workout haven, there’s no doubt that the people that frequent the place are one of the highlights (or low points) of any gym session. Here’s a look at 11 types of people you may meet on a typical day at the gym.
1. The guy who doesn’t clean up after using equipment
2. The 10-second hero
3. The shortcut takers
4. The “Mad Scientist”
5. The try hards (and try harders)
6. “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fittest lad of all?”
7. The unfortunate first-timer who doesn’t know what is what
8. The guy who forgot leg day
9. The unpersonal trainer
10. I work out better without my shirt on…
11. The machine hog
What other types of people do you regularly encounter at the gym? Share your experiences with us here!